Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Evan is growing like crazy. He has his 12 month well baby visit on Friday, so we'll know for sure how MUCH he's growing then.

He is SUCH a joy, pretty much ALL the time. He, of course, has his moments, but as a couple of first time parents, we consider ourselves very blessed by our little man.

He's THIS close to walking. He's taken a few steps, but no more than about three consecutively. We keep reminding him he can take his time growing up. We're trying to enjoy every moment we have with him, each and every day.

I'm still sad that I can't be at home with him, but I am also very thankful to have a job. I know there are a lot of people out there right now that are struggling to find one.

So, here's a photo of Evan's latest antics. He loves playing. It doesn't matter what he's playing at, he just loves to be silly!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, he's a handsome little fella! I know, walking is bittersweet!

    ReplyDelete