Thursday, January 15, 2009

Look out world! He's Walking!

Yep, the little guy has started taking his first steps. It is easily one of the cutest things in the world to watch. Not only is his little timid attempts adorable, but the look on his face is priceless.

He is SO proud of himself. The biggest grin you have ever seen. It lights up the entire room. It's precious. And I don't use that word lightly.

Even when he falls on his little bum and looks up at us, probably because we're applauding wildly for him... he's STILL proud.

However, it's also a little bit sad. I actually found myself crying the other day when he took his first 'walk' across the living room. This means a little more of the babyhood is slipping away! Make it stop! I want him to be a little baby for just a while longer. Sniff. Sniff.

Ah well, we can't make it stop, so we're just enjoying every single minute. As long as we can.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally picture him... and I bet he gets really proud looking too... like, look mommy and daddy I'm doing it!!! :) So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete