Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Daddy's New Camera

Robin got an early birthday present yesterday. It's a shiny new Kodak Easy Share Camera. July is the month of business trips. First, this weekend, he's going to Orlando to ICRS to promote his book, and then at the end of the month, he goes to Comic Con in San Diego.

He was under the incorrect assumption that I would be able to part with our camera for the two weeks he was away. My immediate reaction was 'WHAT!? What if Evan DOES something!?' Meaning... anything. What if he would wear a new outfit? Gosh, I need pictures of that! Looks at me with a cute smile? Yep... I need that, too. Burps? Can I catch it on film? I'll give it a shot. In other words, I really couldn't be separated from the camera at all, so Mom came to the rescue and gave him an early birthday present. Yay Grandma Lu!

So, of course, the first thing he took photos of was our son, and I want to share them with you...


When Mommy shakes her head, her hair makes me laugh... every single time.

Look Daddy! Mommy's making me laugh!

I'm sitting up in a highchair like a big boy. I think I'll throw all my toys over the edge. Woo Hoo!

I love my Mommy...

Mommy brings the food! I really like my green beans. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. wow. he's really growing!!! I love that look he has in his eye when he's looking at his mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete