Monday, June 23, 2008

Evan's Prayer Request

Hey all! Just a quick request to pray for Evan over the next few days. He's having a outpatient surgical procedure on Wednesday, and we would really appreciate all the prayers we can get.

Supposedly, it's a 'routine' procedure, but I'm a basketcase the closer we get to the date. This is my son, people. Nothing is routine.

So, please pray especially for Evan, that he won't be too hungry going into the surgery, for the doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists, receptionist, basically, whoever may come in contact with him on Wednesday, and for those of us who love him, me, Robin & his grandparents... so we can be calm for him. He always knows when something's not right, so help us be a calming influence on him, not another source of anxiety.

Thanks so much!

And because I can, here's another photo of the little guy, from my cell phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment