Thursday, March 6, 2008

Prayer Request

Hello everyone!

Although I always appreciate the prayers of my friends for my little boy, today, I'm asking for prayer for a friend of a friend... sort of.

I don't even know them personally, but I know their parents and their brother. Anyway...

Please be in prayer for Robert & Amy Winslow and their brand new baby girl, Reagan Olivia. Reagan was born at 24 weeks old just this week. As a new mother, it breaks my heart to see this little girl born so early, but it's an encouragement to me to read the words of her parents and grandparents and to help them by lifting them all up in prayer.

Please join me to lift this family up in prayer, as the road ahead is definitely a bumpy one... but I am always reminded that God already knows how it's going to turn out, and He always has our good in mind.

Little Reagan has a blog on blogspot, too... reaganoliviawinslow.blogspot.com. You can see how to pray for her and the family and get updates!

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment