Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He's getting bigger!






We had our one month well-baby visit yesterday, and we are pleased to announce that Evan is now 9 lbs. 12 ozs. and has already grown to 22 1/2 inches. We figure he'll be tall, since both Robin & I are tall, so he's right on schedule for that.

Sadly, I am scheduled to go back to work on Monday. I really can't express how much I don't want to do that. I had thought I would be ok with it, but sadly, I am not. I really want to just stay home and be the mom for my little guy. It would be fantastic if that could work out somehow. I'm sure someday I will want to go back to work, but right now... it's the last thing I want to do.

We have some great photos of our little guy to share here. He's got a lot of personality already, even though he's only a month old... although I can't believe he's a month old already, for crying out loud!

We don't have too many newsy items this time either... which is welcome. He's sleeping in longer spurts overnight, but still not as much as any new parent would dream of. :)

Oh, here's something of note. He was sucking on his pacifier in the car the other day... we were listening to Matt Redman, and I caught him sucking in time to the music. He must be a musical genius. :)

2 comments:

  1. He's so sweet, Karen! I'm praying that God will honor your desire to stay at home with Evan and somehow provide a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are a riot. I love his expressions. Is he going to be a ham? haha

    ReplyDelete